Underwater Magic in general
Underwater Skimmer resealing
Underwater Light repair
We don't just say it works underwater, we prove it.
Underwater Magic™ is a 1 component sea and chlorine water resistant glue, which even seals underwater. It is odour free, it's free of: Oxime - acetic acid - isocyanate & solvents , 100% silicone free and Is not affected by: chlorine / salt (sea) water, weathering and uv light, Aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis.
Underwater Magic™ is permanently elastic with good abrasion resistance and good mechanical properties. Temperature resistant from -40°C/°F degrees to +90°C / +194°F, for a short time ( 2 to 3 hours) even to +200°C / +392°F, can fill gaps of up to 40 mm and is allowed in areas close to food.
Underwater Magic™ comes in a Standard caulcking tube size used with a standard caulcking gun with a filling of 290ml (approx. 9.8 US fl. oz.) or as 600ml bag (approx 20.29 US fl. oz.).
• No complicated mixing...
• No clouds in your pool...
• use it while your pool is in use...
• No silicone contamination
• Long lasting
• Indoor and outdoor pools in full water contact.
• Fixing and replacement of tiles filling new joints
• Fixing or new joints at the edge of the pool
• Piping and building armatures
• In the insulation technology
• Repair in and around wet areas
• Maintenance in and around wet areas
• Repair of fish tanks & ponds*
*Lifestock needs to be shielded during curing
Underwater Magic™ works at ground level water intakes, skimmers, lighting, overflow-channels, to stone transition areas, concrete and wood
• Plastics • Styrofoam • Metals • Wood
• Glass and glass tiles & mosaic
• Ceramic and Ceramictiles and mosaic
• Stone, Granite, Concrete
• Gunite™, PVC-Liner, Fiber-glass...
Can be bonded with and to each other!!!
Excellent adhesion on most surfaces without a primer**
** However, it is left to the consumer himself to check the product's suitability for the application in question.
Standars colours white, blue, sand, grey and black.
Preparation is essential, all surfaces need to be solid, clean, free of grease, silicone, algae, residuals of sun cream, old adhesive and anything which could interfere with the bonding, your water need to be in balance (Chlorine / Bromine level in safe swimming pool levels, Ph, Calcium etc) and the water temperature during application needs to be between +5°C and maximum 40°C( 41°F and max 104°F), a shock treatment shall be avoided during curing 5 to 7 days after application.
You should keep your water in balance at all times since unbalanced water can not only be harmful to humans it also can destroy your armatures.
Read more in our Tips section or Knowledgebase