Videos comming soon
We don't just say it works underwater, we prove it.
Underwater Magic Mosaic™
our solution for small jobs underwater like tile repair, replacement, grouting...
Underwater Magic Mosaic™ is a 1 component chlorine water resistant glue for small and minor repairs, which even seals underwater. It is odour free, it's free of: Oxime - acetic acid - isocyanate & solvents , 100% silicone free and Is not affected by: chlorine- & salt water, weathering and uv light.
Underwater Magic Mosaic™ is permanently elastic with good abrasion resistance and good mechanical properties. Temperature resistant from -40°C/°F degrees to +100°C / +212°F.
Underwater Magic Mosaic™ comes in a 120 g squees tube, no application tools needed, just use it like a toothpaste tube.
• No complicated mixing...
• No clouds in your pool...
• use it while your pool is in use...
• No silicone contamination
• Long lasting
• Indoor and outdoor pools in full water contact.
• Fixing and replacement of Mosaic tiles filling new joints
• Fixing or new joints at the edge of the pool
• Repair in and around wet areas
• Maintenance in and around wet areas
Underwater Magic Mosaic™ works at ground level water intakes, lighting, overflow-channels, to stone transition areas, concrete and wood
• Mosaic • Glass tiles & Glass
• Ceramic • Ceramic tiles • Mosaic
• Gunite™ • PVC-Liner • Fiber-glass
• Various Plastics • Metals • Wood • Enamel
• Stone (not porous) • Granite • Concrete
• Copper • Zinc • Aluminium • Stainless stee...
Can be bonded with and to each other!!!
Excellent adhesion on most surfaces without a primer*
* However, it is left to the consumer himself to check the product's suitability for the application in question.
Standars colours white.
Preparation is essential, all surfaces need to be solid, clean, free of grease, silicone, algae, residuals of sun cream, old adhesive and anything which could interfere with the bonding, your water need to be in balance (Chlorine / Bromine level in safe swimming pool levels, Ph, Calcium etc) and the water temperature during application needs to be between +5°C and maximum 40°C( 41°F and max 104°F), a shock treatment shall be avoided during curing 5 to 7 days after application.
You should keep your water in balance at all times since unbalanced water can not only be harmful to humans it also can destroy your armatures.
Read more in our Tips section or Knowledgebase